The first step to
creating your very own iQuiz pack is
iQuiz Maker free from Aspyr.
iQuiz Maker lets you write your own True or False and multiple
choice questions and choose themes to customize the look of your
quiz. Add a new group, add a quiz, type in your questions, select
your answers — even write the messages players see when they win or
lose. You can have your own quiz up and running in minutes. And when
you’re done, you can save your quiz and share it with friends.
Questions with iPod Quiz
Choice, True-False and Calculated questions can be used with the
iPod Quiz game that comes bundled with most iPod models (for the
iPod Video, 5th generation, you must purchase the "iQuiz" game
separately from the iTunes store for 99 cents).
Respondus questions into iPod Quiz
- Create a temporary folder on your computer.
- Copy the iPod Quiz zip file generated from Respondus to the
temporary folder you created.
- Unzip the files to the temporary folder.
- Now locate the iQuiz folder within iTunes. On Windows
computers the default iTunes folder is located at:
My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iPod
On Macintosh computers the default iTunes folder is located at:
where the tilde "~" represents your home directory.
- Drag the contents of the temporary folder into the iQuiz
Note - do not drag the temporary folder itself since iPod
Quiz games cannot be more than one folder below the iQuiz folder
- Connect your iPod and synchronize with iTunes
Viewing Respondus questions in iPod Quiz
the iPod has been synchronized, follow these steps to
play the iPod Quiz game with the Respondus questions:
- Start your iPod
- Select Extras from the main
- Select Games
- Select the iPod Quiz game
- When iPod Quiz starts select New Game
- Select the Respondus group
- Select the desired quiz